£365.00 - £876.00
- In Stock
In Stock Items -
|Size of bed|
Yes--- VAT exempt form will need to be completed
- 50mm of memory foam
- 1000 pocket springs
- Viscose quilted cover
- Foam encapsulated for edge-to-edge support
- Treated with Adaptive
- Supports weight up to 18 stone
Bramber gives you a slightly firmer Medium feel than Powis as it’s completely encapsulated in foam for superior edge-to-edge support, so you won’t roll off or feel your partner get out of bed. It has all the same great benefits as Powis – the reactive memory foam on individual pocket springs – with 1000 here – plus the soft touch viscose cover and the cooling, drying Adaptive sleep technology.
The new Bramber MiBed® has been designed to put you in control of your comfort. Foam encapsulated to provide you with edge to edge support, this mattress features memory foam to mould to the contours of your body and pocket springs that evenly distribute your body weight across the entire sleep surface. As an added benefit, the Bramber has also been treated with Adaptive technology to keep you cool and dry, all night, every night.
Do I qualify for VAT exemption on my Adjustable Bed?
Most people don’t realise that they qualify. You are eligible if you are:
- Suffering with a condition that the medical profession treats as chronic sickness, such as diabetes
- Are disabled (Excluding temporary incapacitation for example a broken limb)
- Suffer from physical or mental impairment which has long term and substantial adverse effect on you carrying out your everyday activities
- Terminally ill
- A declaration form will need to be signed
Customers Also Viewed