Rise and recline bed. Choice of sizes and colours
50mm of memory foam on reflex foam
- Viscose quilted zip-off cover
- Treated with Adaptive
- Supports weight up to 18 stone
Conwy has all Mitford’s features, but with a softer, squashier feel, so you sumptuously sink into it as your drift off. So like Mitford, you also sleep better as the memory and reflex foam supports your contours; you stay cool and dry with its Adaptive sleep treatment; you can feel The new Conwy mattress features 50mm of memory foam on a layer of supportive reflex foam. Not only does this mattress fit to the contours of the body to reduce tossing and turning in the night, it also features Adaptive technology to keep you cool and dry, all night, every night.
5 Part motorised adjustable frame. Offering unique, customisable support to different areas of the body which can help relieve minor aches and pains, promote better circulation and an improved posture.
Multi-slat motorised system. Adapts to exerted pressure offering improved back support /facilitates even distribution of pressure which can help improve blood circulation / gaps allow air to pass freely beneath the bed which keeps your mattress fresher for longer.
Sliders for tension adjustment. Allowing the user to set the amount of support to meet their unique preferences in lumbar region
Do I qualify for VAT exemption on my Adjustable Bed?
Most people don’t realise that they qualify. You are eligible if you are:
- Suffering with a condition that the medical profession treats as chronic sickness, such as diabetes
- Are disabled (Excluding temporary incapacitation for example a broken limb)
- Suffer from physical or mental impairment which has long term and substantial adverse effect on you carrying out your everyday activities
- Terminally ill
- A declaration form will need to be signed