Molloys: Balmoral 1200
Balmoral 1200 Set
£735.00 - £1,479.00
Balmoral 1200 Set
Rise and recline bed. Choice of sizes and colour
Luxurious Cashgora with natural wood and silkHand Tufted Natural Mattress
- 1200 or 2150 pocket springs
- Hand-tufted for greater support
- Features summer and winter side
- Cotton viscose cover
- Breathable air vents
- Supports weight up to 18 stone
1200 – Medium feel
Our luxurious Balmoral mattress has your choice of 1200 or 2150 pocket springs. Remember: more springs = more comfort and support. Tufted for a buttoned look and greater support, it’s sumptuously soft with a blend of Cashgora, wool and silk fillings to help you sleep effortlessly. Plus, it has a warmer winter and a cooler summer side – helped by the breathable air vents – so you feel comfortable all year round.
The Balmoral features layers of luxurious wool, silk and cashgora on your choice of either a 1200ct or 2150ct pocket spring unit. Each Balmoral mattress has been hand tufted to provide you with greater support with a cotton viscose cover for a softer touch. An added benefit of this mattress is that it features a winter and summer side, so you can keep cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
5 Part motorised adjustable frame. Offering unique, customisable support to different areas of the body which can help relieve minor aches and pains, promote better circulation and an improved posture.
Multi-slat motorised system. Adapts to exerted pressure offering improved back support /facilitates even distribution of pressure which can help improve blood circulation / gaps allow air to pass freely beneath the bed which keeps your mattress fresher for longer.
Sliders for tension adjustment. Allowing the user to set the amount of support to meet their unique preferences in lumbar region
Do I qualify for VAT exemption on my Adjustable Bed?
Most people don’t realise that they qualify. You are eligible if you are:
- Suffering with a condition that the medical profession treats as chronic sickness, such as diabetes
- Are disabled (Excluding temporary incapacitation for example a broken limb)
- Suffer from physical or mental impairment which has long term and substantial adverse effect on you carrying out your everyday activities
- Terminally ill
- A declaration form will need to be signed